Centered Figure Caption alignment SOLVED

Robert.Werner at appsense.com Robert.Werner at appsense.com
Thu Feb 23 02:15:56 PST 2006

Thanks to all respondents.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bodvar Bjorgvinsson [mailto:bodvar at gmail.com]
Sent: 23 February 2006 09:15
To: Robert Werner
Cc: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Centered Figure Caption alignment

For centered text, use \st (thin space), \sn (en-space) or \sm
(em-space) or a plain and simple space, instead of a tab character.

Bodvar.

On 2/22/06, Robert.Werner at appsense.com <Robert.Werner at appsense.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created a centre aligned figure caption with a tab in the
autonumber after the autonumber sequence. I set up a tab stop but the
spacing does not seem to take effect between the figure caption and the
autonumber.

> I repeatedly increased the value of the position of the tab stop to
see an effect but this does not seem to work.