MORE SPAM TO LIST MEMBERS

Bill Briggs web at nbnet.nb.ca
Thu Feb 23 09:12:53 PST 2006

At 10:40 AM -0600 2/23/06, Donald M. Rinderknecht wrote:
>Hey, if you've only gotten TWO spams this year, consider yourself way ahead of the game! (I get about 200 per day it seems!)
>This list is actually very clean in terms of  SPAM.

 I've been on this list with the same address for more than a decade and (and several other lists as well). I get perhaps a dozen to 18 spams a day at this address and consider myself to be very fortunate that it's not more. At my university account, which I've never used on any list of any kind, I get more like 60 spams a day. If you've got two this year then you don't have a spam problem. The information from the list is way too valuable to drop your subscription for even 20 spams a day.

- web