Is there a way to...

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 03:16:25 PST 2006

You can do it from within the book file window, but you better have
all the files of the book open, because FM will check for xrefs and
all kinds of links within every file of the book for every file you
change the name of, and, if the files are closed,  that would mean
that FM would have to open and close each file of the book once or
twice for each file you want to rename.

If your files are not very heavy, and you have a fairly brisk PC that
will allow for so many files to be open at one time, then this is a
good way to do it.

Bodvar