Watermark

Frank Harper hfharper at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 3 12:27:32 PST 2006

I am using FM 7.1p114 on a Windows XP Pro.

I have a title document of a book that has a large graphic on the first page as a watermark. I created this last August and have used it successfully ever since.

When I opened it today, the graphic was grey, indicating that the link was missing.

When I re-imported the graphic on my First master page and placed it behind the text box, it now interferes with the text in the text frame on the body page.

I am not sure if I am having a senior moment, but I think that the graphic should not interfere with the text since it is a background graphic not in an anchored frame. Is it time for me to toddle off to the old-folks home or is something else happening. This is the same graphic and is in .png format.

Help!

Frank Harper
Frustrated in Alpharetta