Figure titles in structured FrameMaker

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Thu Jan 5 08:41:32 PST 2006

Sorry, John. If it's a paragraph tag, it gets applied to the
paragraph that holds the frame anchor rather than the
anchored frame itself.

Consider the case where you have several frame anchors
in the same paragraph (perfectly valid, but not good practice).
Use your technique to select one frame and then apply a
paragraph tag. You'll then find that the same tag is indicated
in the status bar as the current paragraph tag regardless of
which frame you now select. A frame anchor is treated like
a *character*, not a paragraph.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ