Figure titles in structured FrameMaker

John Posada jposada01 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 08:55:25 PST 2006

Hi, Fred...never said it didn't. After all, it is a paragraph tag, so
it must be a paragraph. However, in my case, my achored from is
designated as "at insertion point" and I shrinkwrap all my graphics
(esc m p). To me, it doesn't matter that it is a paragraph attribute
as the graphic is the only thing in the paragraph.

--- "Ridder, Fred" <fred.ridder at intel.com> wrote:

> Sorry, John. If it's a paragraph tag, it gets applied to the
> paragraph that holds the frame anchor rather than the
> anchored frame itself.
>
> Consider the case where you have several frame anchors
> in the same paragraph (perfectly valid, but not good practice).

As you said, it isn't good practice.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"Bigamy is having one wife