Converting to Character Formats

Yves Barbion ybarbion at uni-learning.com
Fri Jan 6 06:21:06 PST 2006

Hello Bob and fellow framers,

there is a quicker way for the last part the process you described:
"...rename the tag to the appropriate character format in your template,
then reimport your template, then delete the charfmt tags from your
catalog."

It's a GREAT plug-in called TemplateMapper.  More info here:
http://www.stc-carolina.org/sigs/frame/tools/mapper.html

I don't know if the price information is still up-to-date though. I's
been a while since we heard from Chris. Are you still "out there", Chris?

Best regards

Yves Barbion
Technical Writer
Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor