Installing Acrobat 7

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 6 12:44:04 PST 2006

In my experience, the best approach is to use the Windows
Add/Remove Programs tool (which I normally prefer to avoid)
to remove Acrobat 6.0 and each of the patches for it (you
*did* keep current with all the patches, didn't you) before
installing version 7.0.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder
intel
Parsippany, NJ