Installing Acrobat 7

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Fri Jan 6 12:53:50 PST 2006

Actually, the only kosher way to uninstall Acrobat under
Windows is to use the Windows Add/Remove Control Panel.
That invokes the "uninstaller" that is installed by the
Acrobat Installer! (Isn't that as clear as mud?)

To be very clear about this, you are looking for big time
problems if you install Acrobat 7 without uninstalling
any previous versions of Acrobat, stand-alone Distiller,
and/or Reader. Adobe does not really support concurrent
installation of Acrobat, Reader, stand-alone Distiller,
and/or multiple versions of any of these.