Odd bug printing FM to PDF

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Tue Jan 10 15:52:42 PST 2006

It's not a bug. It is behaving as designed. The active area (hot spot)
for a hyperlink extends from the hypertext marker until either a change
in formatting or a paragraph break is encountered. It works that way
when you manually insert a hyperlink, and it works that way when
FrameMaker inserts a hyperlink for you.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ