Mif2Go problem

donnyg at shomrat.com donnyg at shomrat.com
Tue Jan 10 23:03:39 PST 2006

Good morning all,
I am using FM 7, Mif2Go build b101, and compiling with HTML
Help Workshop
ver. 4.74.8702.0.

I have two problems with my Help file:
1. My secondary windows do not open.  Jumps within the help
file default
window work fine.  Only my jumps to the secondary windows
don't work.  I
have defined a character format called largewindow and a
corresponding help
window called large.  In my Mif2Go ini file my definition is
as follows:

[SecWindows]

Default=default

largewindow=large

2. I want my windows to be "topmost" over the application
associated with
the Help.  If I define my windows as Topmost my popups
(defined as alert in
FM) come up behind the help window.

Everything else seems OK.  Can anyone help me out with these
problems?

Regaards,
Donny Golden
Philips Medical Systems