OT: Word to PDF

Tammy.VanBoening at jeppesen.com Tammy.VanBoening at jeppesen.com
Wed Jan 11 11:48:07 PST 2006

FWIW:

The error message in it's entirety:

%%[ ProductName: Distiller ]%%
%%[ Error: rangecheck; OffendingCommand: pdfmark; ErrorInfo: View
--nostringval-- ]%%

Stack:
/DOCVIEW
[/FitH]
/View
/UseOutlines
/PageMode
-dict-

%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%
%%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%

Tammy Van Boening
Senior Technical Writer
Aviation Courseware Development
Jeppesen Sanderson, Inc.
303-328-4420
tammy.vanboening at jeppesen.com

Tammy.VanBoening at jeppesen.com
Sent by:
framers-bounces+tammy.vanboening=jeppesen.com at lists.frameusers.com
01/11/2006 12:29 PM

framers at frameusers.com
cc

Subject
OT: Word to PDF

Since we are blessed to have so many acrobat gurus on this list:

Windows XP
Adobe Acrobat Professional 6.0
MS Word 2002

Inherited a Word doc with 143 pages, 2.99 MB that I need to convert to
PDF. I have done a Save As and renamed to preserve the original and ensure

that I know it is a Word 2002 doc that I am working with. I have done
everything I know in my power to get this sucker to convert to a PDF
-Wwithin Word using both PDFMaker and the Adobe PDF Printer. I have also
tried from within Adobe Acrobat and no matter what I do, barf, crash, bang

. ..  I cannot get this document to convert. I get the classic error
message about flushing offending stack and not producing the PDF.

What should I be looking for/troubleshooting in this otherwise fruitless
endeavor?

Thanks!

TVB

tammy.vanboening at jeppesen.com