OT: Word to PDF

Tammy.VanBoening at jeppesen.com Tammy.VanBoening at jeppesen.com
Wed Jan 11 11:29:13 PST 2006

Since we are blessed to have so many acrobat gurus on this list:

Windows XP
Adobe Acrobat Professional 6.0
MS Word 2002

Inherited a Word doc with 143 pages, 2.99 MB that I need to convert to
PDF. I have done a Save As and renamed to preserve the original and ensure
that I know it is a Word 2002 doc that I am working with. I have done
everything I know in my power to get this sucker to convert to a PDF
-Wwithin Word using both PDFMaker and the Adobe PDF Printer. I have also
tried from within Adobe Acrobat and no matter what I do, barf, crash, bang
. ..  I cannot get this document to convert. I get the classic error
message about flushing offending stack and not producing the PDF.

What should I be looking for/troubleshooting in this otherwise fruitless
endeavor?

Thanks!

TVB

Tammy Van Boening