POLL: Which method do you use to apply bold and italics?

Ron Miller ronsmiller at comcast.net
Tue Jan 17 11:30:41 PST 2006

And I'm a perfect example of this. As I wrote, when I started using
Frame, I was told in no uncertain terms to stay the heck away from the
toolbar. Fearing the wrath of the production guru, I complied. ;)

In conclusion, if you are a manager, don't fix the interface, simply
intimidate your workers into compliance. <G>

Ron