font of text above crop marks

patrick scully pscully at redact.ie
Wed Jan 18 10:17:57 PST 2006

Does anyone know how to control the font that
Framemaker uses for text ABOVE the cropmarks?

I have a custom page that is smaller than A4. I
tick Western cropmarks at the print dialog. So
far, so good. However, when I view the output (in
Acrobat) the reference text above the crop marks
(file name, date etc) appears in Symbol font,
with Greek characters replacing the standard Latin.

Is it possible that the reference info is being
inserted by the postscript driver, rather than Framemaker?

Also, does anyone know how to view the area above the crop marks in Framemaker?

any ideas welcome.
Patrick Scully, Director
Rédacteurs Ltd, 165 Howth Road, Dublin 3
00 353 1 8330444
00 353 87 2362563
www.redact.ie

* Economic & Technology Reports * Policies & Procedures
* User Documentation * Information Mapping Training