font of text above crop marks

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Wed Jan 18 11:30:40 PST 2006

No, there is no way of controlling the font that
FrameMaker uses for the text in what is called
the bleed and slug areas (the area outside the
logical page). In the current version of
FrameMaker Windows, it is Times New Roman. (In
earlier versions, I think that Times Roman was
used).

No the PostScript driver is not putting any
reference information into the output.