Rebranding/OEM'ing Frame files

beverly_robinson at datacard.com beverly_robinson at datacard.com
Wed Jan 18 10:43:37 PST 2006

In Framers Digest, Vol 3, Issue 14 Deb Hardy wrote, in part, "I'm pretty
sure that images and anchored frames can't have user variables attached to
them, . . ."

The way I get around this limitation is to place images/anchored frames in
separate paragraphs (named figure, for example), select the entire
paragraph, and apply a condition to the paragraph.

Other posters have offered all the other advice I would have--and some I
hadn't thought of. Thanks for asking the question.

Beverly Robinson
Sr. Technical Writer

Practice univosity: since ≠ because

NOTICE – This message and any attachment(s) are for authorized use by the intended recipient(s) only and may contain privileged or confidential information.  Unless you are an intended recipient, you may not use, copy, retain, or disclose to anyone any information contained in this message and any attachment(s).  If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please immediately contact the sender and delete this message and any attachment(s).