Crashing Books & Find/Change

Hales-Crotchett, Nicole nicole.hales-crotchett at lmco.com
Wed Jan 18 12:29:15 PST 2006

Sorry for the potential duplication; first one didn't post.

Frame 7.1, Win XP Pro

Has anyone run into the issue of a book occasionally crashing after running a find/change?  Occasionally after completing I'll get a message telling me that "FrameMaker has detected a serious problem and must quit", and then a message that reads "The instruction at '0x00341469' referenced memory at '0x00000000'. The memory could not be 'read'." Clicking 'ok" closes it all out.

The FrameLog has a whole lot of information in it I don't understand; nothing clearly pointing to a cause. I've run into this a few times; generally I'll just re-start Frame and get back to what I was doing.

Any hints?
Nicole