Spam from India?

Bernard Aschwanden bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Wed Jan 25 07:17:02 PST 2006

Hi John,

Hopefully the bulk of people respond directly to you and maybe you can let Lisa (and the list?) know the results... Just to avoid a flood of email as I'm sure that you're not the only one.

I did get that same email so let's hope that we can track it. In their defense, the content is pretty FM specific and they may not have bothered to look up the 'rules' of posting/harvesting. Maybe it would have been better for them to just post to the list once though instead of emailing a collection of addresses.

Bernard