Spam from India?

John Huntington jhuntington at runbox.com
Wed Jan 25 07:28:06 PST 2006

Bernard Aschwanden wrote:
> Hi John, Hopefully the bulk of people respond directly to you and maybe you can let Lisa (and the list?) know the results... Just to avoid a flood of email as I'm sure that you're not the only one.

Yep, I've already gotten about 10 messages and it's about 50/50.  I
personally view this as pure spam and I would think this guy should be
barred from the list.   This is at best really annoying and I would
actually say it's unethical.  I spend a lot of time working to avoid
spam and if this list will allow anyone to harvest my email to send me
an unsolicited message to outsource work to India, I'm going to have to
(unfortunately) drop it.

John