FM driving me crazy!

Joe Malin jmalin at tuvox.com
Wed Jan 25 11:00:18 PST 2006

Oh yeah I save them. In fact, when I'm initially creating a generated
file, I do the trick of generating, saving, overwriting the file with my
own template file, and then regenerating.

	 Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin at tuvox.com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.