Fw: OT: Framemaker for UNIX User's Guide, Release 5

Tammy.VanBoening at jeppesen.com Tammy.VanBoening at jeppesen.com
Wed Jan 25 11:08:03 PST 2006

Tammy Van Boening
Senior Technical Writer
Aviation Courseware Development
Jeppesen Sanderson, Inc.
303-328-4420
tammy.vanboening at jeppesen.com
----- Forwarded by Tammy VanBoening/Jeppesen/TMC on 01/25/2006 12:08 PM
-----

Tammy VanBoening/Jeppesen/TMC
01/25/2006 12:07 PM

Framers, STC List
cc

Subject
OT: Framemaker for UNIX User's Guide, Release 5

All,

I have this guide in my possession from my days of using FM on UNIX. For a
long time and for the forseeable future, it will be FM on Windows only for
me, and as we all know, all of the User Guides for previous versions of FM
are still enormously helpful and applicable. (Even tho' I am on 7.1, I
found just what I needed in a FM for 6.0 guide). If anybody wants this,
it's free for the taking - all you need to do is to make arrangements to
pick it up or if you're too far away, pay for the postage. That's it. Just
let me know and it's yours.

TVB

tammy.vanboening at jeppesen.com