Two Frame Issues

Doug dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 15:14:43 PST 2006

When I click the Format menu option in FrameMaker, the Font, Size, and
Style options are available.  Obviously this can lead to applying
format overrides.  I believe someone has created a plug-in that will
disable and/or remove these options...can someone remind me what the
name of it is?

Also, sometimes when I use Notepad to edit my Maker.ini file, it
becomes corrupted.  The EOL markers seem to vanish, the whole thing
becomes a jumble, and Frame doesn't work properly until I restore an
uncorrupted version of the file.  What's up with this/

Thanks,

Doug