POLL RESULTS: Which method do you use to apply bold and italics?

Harvey, JonX jonx.harvey at intel.com
Thu Jan 26 05:32:20 PST 2006

I can't think of a better reason than what the guide (via Rick)
says.....

* Hi Pearl,

* From the FrameMaker "User Guide" page 93:

* "Applying formats from catalogs is the easiest way to change the look
of
* text and to ensure that your documents are formatted consistently.
This
* consistency simplifies making changes later as well as converting
documents
* to other formats such as HTML."

* Rick Quatro
* Carmen Publishing