add Framers list to gmane.org?

John Posada jposada01 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 08:16:56 PST 2006

> a satisfying answer ("42" anyone?), but I also
> think nobody will be able to tell whether or not
>I put these links in an internal
> document or not.  So I think I'm safe, for the moment :-).

Wrong. more than once I've received real voice phone calls from
people who saw my name on a post, did some searching, and called me
up. The most recent one was about a thread on PageMaker viewers that
took place a couple of years ago. Or, I could get an email from
someone at your company asking for more information.

If that happens, I WILL be contacting your legal department on
copyright infringement and I HAVE retained the posts on this thread
as proof that I don't approve of my posts being used.

Of course, you could sneak around the wishes that anyone else may
have by remembering to just not use my post but ignore the wishes of
anyone else, whether they've participated in thread or not.

I don't think anyone else who practices copyright violation and gets
caught expected to get caught either.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"So long and thanks for all the fish."