Variables

Patricia Carmel Patricia.Carmel at unipier.com
Mon Jan 30 05:28:28 PST 2006

Hi,

I tried creating a custom variable and it was because I couldn't get it
to work that I wrote to the list in the first place. The $volnum method
works beautifully - I can even set different book titles in the footers
of files that are in the same book - something I don't believe you can
do with a custom variable, unless you create more than one. In that
case, it'd be simpler just to type the book title directly into the
master pages.

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to respond.

Patricia