"Real Life" Migration to Structured Doc

Spreadbury, David david.spreadbury at tellabs.com
Mon Jan 30 06:05:54 PST 2006

I can't answer in regards to Epic. It has been touted as an expensive
solution, but viable.

You mail mentions "...depending on price tag." , so I take it money is
an issue.

Take a look at Scriptorium (http://www.scriptorium.com/). Sarah O'Keefe,
and her associate Sheila Loring, literally, wrote the book (The Complete
Reference: FrameMaker 7). They provide both training and consulting in
the use of FrameMaker, structured or unstructured.