Variables

Patricia Carmel Patricia.Carmel at unipier.com
Mon Jan 30 07:58:11 PST 2006

 Hi Art,

I just created two mock books with phoney files and then tried your
method. This also works beautifully. I originally tried something else
that didn't work, but damned if I can remember what.

So I now have the choice of two different methods: using the one that
Art describes below or using the #Volume method I described in an
earlier post.

Thanks for your input, everyone.

Patricia