Dictionary Headers Issue in Index

Joe Malin jmalin at tuvox.com
Mon Jan 30 10:57:31 PST 2006

I figured as much. I wasn't able to find that fine print anywhere; maybe
my eyesight is failing! :)

I'll live with it. I prefer to base my files, including the generated
ones, on standard templates. If somebody really complains, I can
customize the index.

Thanks for the quick response, Art.

Joe

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin at tuvox.com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.