Frame documnet saved as XML losing formatting

Bernard Aschwanden bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Tue Jan 31 09:57:38 PST 2006

Hi Karen,

Are you using the default "save as" and then selecting XML? If so you have very little control. If you don't mind spending a bit of time working on it I can send you a document (and anyone else on the list who I haven't given this to) that walks you through a simple EDD, some formatting, a set of read/write rules and the basics of converting to and from Frame and XML.

Let me know if you want a copy of the PDF.

Bernard