I want a numbered list with alphabetized substeps

azdunczyk at triad.rr.com azdunczyk at triad.rr.com
Mon Jul 3 19:45:16 PDT 2006

You can actually do this two different ways. You can either use two
different series labels:

Numbered list N:<n=1> and N:<n+1>
Alpha list A:<a=1> and A:<a+1>

Or you can use 1 series label for this.

Numbered and alpha list:

to show numbers N:<n=1>.< > and N: <n+1>.< >
to show alpha N:< ><a=1>. and N:< ><a+1>.

Either way works.

Let me know if you need additional help

Ann Zdunczyk
www.a2z-pub.com