Dang Extra Pages!

nancy carpenter carpentn at genco.com
Mon Jul 10 05:17:32 PDT 2006

In the Numbering dialog box, is the First Page Side set to Right? When this
is set, FrameMaker evens out the pages of the prior file in order to force
the succeeding file to start on a right page.

Nancy Carpenter
Lead Technical Writer
GENCO Distribution System
100 Papercraft Park
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15238

|---------+------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Trish Castin <pyffe at yahoo.com>              |
|         |           Sent by:                                    |
|         |           framers-bounces+carpentn=genco.com at lists.fra|
|         |           meusers.com                                 |
|         |                                                       |
|         |                                                       |
|         |           07/10/2006 07:34 AM                         |
|         |                                                       |
|---------+------------------------------------------------------->
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |       To:       framers at lists.frameusers.com                                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Dang Extra Pages!                                                            |

I'm getting so frustrated now...  I've tried every trick I know to get my
book to stop putting extra pages in at the end of each chapter.  I have
only L/R Master Pages, have set every file to "Delete Extra Pages", etc.,
yet every time I regenerate my TOC, they're back.  HELP????

  Trish