Workaround for marker character limit?

Sales at Bright Path sales at travelthepath.com
Mon Jul 10 06:03:36 PDT 2006

Hi Lynne:

Good suggestion, but with the number of markers with long entries, having
them do find/replaces each time they regenerate would be a pain.  They are
using XML and Structured Frame to automate processes, and having this
process break down is a serious glitch to them.

With FrameMaker's UI limiting how the text is handled, even when it is
entered in the MIF, I don't think what FrameMaker offers is going to work.
I've put the client in touch with Scott Prentice and hopefully they will
connect and get a plug-in built that will overcome this limitation.

Thank you for the help!  See you in a few weeks at the conference.

Take care,

Kay

1.919.244.8559