FM - text boxes

Merry Foxworth merryfoxworth at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 14:23:00 PDT 2006

When I switch to Master Pages, the dotted boxes look
different from those in Body Pages, so there is no
point in even trying to change them.  I have no idea
how one works with them.  As someone pointed out, 5.5
is a pretty old version and doesn't have the same
level of support.

> First, back your file up before you play with text
> frames on Master
> pages. You can get unexpected results.
I guess so!!!

> Another issue I have is the text boxes outlined by
> dotted lines.  How does one change them?  I would
> have
> thought it was possible when you switch the View to
> Master Pages but I don't see how.

´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

An excerpt from Robert Giddings "Musical Quotes and Anecdotes",
published in Longman Pocket Companions:
"There let the pealing organ blow,
To the full-voiced choir below,
In service high, and anthems clear,
As may with sweetness, through mine ear,
Dissolve me into ecstasies,
And bring all Heav'n before mine eyes".
John Milton - Il Penseroso (1632).