Dang Extra Pages!

Shmuel Wolfson sbw at actcom.com
Thu Jul 13 07:14:39 PDT 2006

While we are on the topic, I noticed that there are different options for:
Format > Page Layout > Pagination > 1st Page Side
when you select the chapter in the book than when you select this menu
option with the chapter open.
When the chapter is open, you only get Right and Left options.
When you select the file in the book, you get 2 additional options:
Read from File and Next Available.

Do the settings that you select when you select a file in the book
override the setting when the book itself is open?
It's also interesting that this menu option is not available when you
select the top level of the book, only when you select one or more
chapters in the book.

--
Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson