Dang Extra Pages!

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Mon Jul 10 06:31:57 PDT 2006

When you set pagination from the book file, there is also
an option for "Next Available", which is what you need to
use to eliminate blank pages. This setting has no meaning
in the context of a single file (in an individual file there
are only left and right pages with no predecessor), so it
is not available until you assemble files into a book.

BTW, are you aware that you can set the pagination
properties for a group of files at the same time in the book
file?  For example, if you highlight all the files except the
first one (which does not have a preceding file) in the
book window and then right-click on the selection you'll
get a pop-up menu where you can select Pagination to
set these properties for all the highlighted files simultaneously.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ