DocBook

Joe Malin jmalin at tuvox.com
Thu Jul 13 11:47:30 PDT 2006

Right, I know about that. I'm not willing to go down the route towards
DITA until I understand more about structured FM and Docbook, though.
DocBook fits more closely with what I have.

Joe

	 Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin at tuvox.com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.