Remove a paragraph format from a book

Joe Malin jmalin at tuvox.com
Thu Jul 13 16:23:29 PDT 2006

I stand corrected. I will go look at the documentation (what a
concept!). I bought the dang tools and yet I don't know all their
features! I have to say that they are great tools, well worth the price.

Joe

	 Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin at tuvox.com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.