Structured FM - TOC and IX

Ellen Lebelle elebelle at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 05:29:55 PDT 2006

Hello,

FM 7.2

Our chapters are all structured and have been for some time.

We are trying to finally bring structure to the TOC and IX. It looks like
the TOC is going to work, but each time we regenerate a TOC we have to run
it through a conversion table, so if anyone has a better solution, please
share it.

And now, for the index, there are whitespaces that seem to interfere with
the structure. The more pages there are references to, the more "untagged
text" tags we get. Is there anyone out there who has dealt with this before?
Or is thre a ready-made solution that we just don't know about?

Thanks for any help,
*Ellen Lebelle* (mailto: elebelle at kds.com)
Documentation Manager
*KDS*
Centre d'Affaires La Boursidière -- BP160
92357 Le Plessis Robinson -- France