links in Frame converting to PDF

Gillian Flato gflato at nanometrics.com
Tue Jul 25 11:30:14 PDT 2006

So I made a Hypertext link in my Frame file using Specify Named
Destination and Jump to Named Destination. It works fine when I make the
Frame file viewable. But when I print to PDF, I lose the link. What do I
have to do to get it to work?

Thanks,

Gillian Flato

Technical Writer (Software)

NANOmetrics, Inc.

1550 Buckeye Dr.

Milpitas, CA. 95035

(408.435.9600 x 316

7  408.232.5911

* gflato at nanometrics.com <blocked::mailto:v at nanometrics.com>

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.