links in Frame converting to PDF

d.mossfritch at comcast.net d.mossfritch at comcast.net
Tue Jul 25 11:51:52 PDT 2006

Gillian,

I use a standard Marker (Marker Type: Hypertext     Marker Text: message URL http://<full Internet address here>). We "print" a FrameMaker book to the Adobe PDF "printer" selection. This link to the company web site and other email links work fine.

Best,

     Denise L. Moss-Fritch
     Lead Technical Writer
     Varian Medical Systems