sorting translated tables

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Tue Jul 25 13:33:05 PDT 2006

Nope .. I don't have such a plugin, and I'm not aware of one that would
help with this (but I've added it to my list of plugins to develop).

I just did some quick testing, and it appears (in FM 7.1) that this
doesn't affect other marker types .. so in theory, you could rename your
Cross-Ref markers to some other type, then do the sorting, and rename
them back to Cross-Refs. You could do this renaming via a global
search/replace in a MIF file, if there were too many to do manually. Not
the best option for a clean workflow, but it may be an option.

If you're a FrameScripter, this would probably be a nice little script
to rename all markers of a given type to another "temporary" marker type.

Good luck!

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.