FM DICTIONARIES ACCESS

Michael Zaichenko biozaichenko at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 26 06:22:09 PDT 2006

Hi all,
    Does anyone know any programmatic way of accessing FrameMaker
dictionaries
    or hyphenation rules. Anyting goes - FDK, FrameScript, Python. Trying to
    simulate Paragraph Composer (just like the one in InDesign) for FM -
    hyphenation is a bug - I can't access the language modules, they are
    encoded. Any suggestions are welcome.
    If you have anything developed in this direction I'm willing to exchange
my
    data.
    Michael