Font Problem

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 04:40:03 PDT 2006

Hi Eduardo,

I guess this must be a legacy file from another application, or
someone has actually been using a proprietary Symbol Bold font (there
is at least one existing from ITC).

If you want to get back to the Windows System Symbol font and get rid
of the reference to System Bold, do this:
In the MIF file, with a fair text editor (free: ConTEXT
http://www.context.cx/; free/shareware: TextPad
http://www.textpad.com), find the name of the font in the file and
replace by what you want or need, like FIND: "Symbol Bold" REPLACE
WITH: "Symbol". On this one you could change them all in a flash. I
have done this occasionally removing Arial and replacing with
Helvetica. Works like a charm.

God bless,

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson
Iceland