Applying a character format to page number in index

Nick Howard nick at fml.com
Thu Jun 1 10:36:51 PDT 2006

Hello,

I have added a standard index to a book and it works and looks fine, but
now the client wants to change the color of the page numbers. On the
reference page I have changed it to look like this:
\t <Blue> <$pagenum>

Blue is a character format that turns the text blue. The problem is that
when I apply the style the hyperlinks are to the left of the page
numbers, so the page numbers themselves are not active links. The
appearance of the file is fine.

Thanks for any help, I really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Nick Howard
Finite Matters Ltd.
804.556.1180 - Phone