Applying a character format to page number in index

Gillian Flato gflato at nanometrics.com
Thu Jun 1 11:46:50 PDT 2006

I had a similar problem. It is a limitation of Frame. It starts the
hyperlink at the beginning of the line and ends it at the first
character format tag it comes to. Then it goes to the next line. I had
to take out my character tag to get the entire line to be an active
hyperlink.

Thanks,

Gillian Flato