Organization Charts

Eduardo F. Cidade, Sr. ecidade at zoominternet.net
Fri Jun 2 20:53:53 PDT 2006

Good evening from the USA

As we fast approach yet another World Cup (my pick is the USA, naturally), I
wanted to do a personal project involving Organization Charts in FrameMaker
to outline the teams leading up to who will be the eventual winner (okay,
it's a test to see if I can pull this off).

Amazingly, I can't seem to find a software tool native to FrameMaker that
creats these types of charts.  Looked in quite a few spots but it's getting
late (near midnight) and I'm a bit tired.

Can anyone point me in a good direction.  I have MS Org Chart on my system
but would rather stay within the Adobe line (consistency).

Thanks and regards to all.

Go USA!

Eduardo

Eduardo F. Cidade, Sr.

"Heroes:  Ordinary people...doing extraordinary things...in extraordinary
times."