Organization Charts

Beck, Charles Charles.Beck at infor.com
Mon Jun 5 11:39:41 PDT 2006

Hi Eduardo,

I don't know if anyone else replied to your query offline, but I haven't
seen any replies to the list, so I thought I'd just toss in my bit:

I don't know of any Adobe-native tools that do what you want to do. But
then, I am not familiar with the entire Adobe CS family either, so I
could easily miss something.

If I were you, however, I would use Visio and import it into Frame.
Visio docs import very nicely into Frame, in my experience.

FWIW, which may not be a whole heckuva lot... Anyone, please feel free
to correct me!

Chuck