FrameMaker to InDesign

Morgan Morrissette MMorrissette at nxtphase.com
Mon Jun 5 12:40:29 PDT 2006

Hi all:

A second option might be to save your files as MIF which can be used by many software programs.  I also have a customer who needed to open FM files in a different program and this process worked quite well for him.

Morgan Morrissette
Office Administrator
NxtPhase T&D Corp

Phone:  204-477-0591 Ext 223