Organization Charts

David Bills dmbills at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jun 5 16:47:40 PDT 2006

Hi Eduardo,

Visio is a popular tool with excellent org chart capabilities. You can use
one of three options when working with Visio and Frame:
- import Visio files into Frame as an object
- convert the Visio file to PDF and import the PDF into Frame
- or convert the Visio file to PDF, save it as an EPS, and import the EPS
into Frame

If you're committed to using an Adobe application, you can always use
Illustrator. It's not as intuitive as Visio, but is more than capable of
producing a high quality org chart. Just make sure you view rulers and grid
lines and activate the snap feature.

Good luck!

Dave Bills